Odinstal - Weißburgunder Basalt 2014
Odinstal's top wine from Pinot Blanc comes from the plot that is closest to the basalt quarry. 70% was aged in used barrels from local oak (mainly 500l tonneaux). The other 30% fermented in stainless steel with a 25% share of whole grapes (incl. stems) and left untouched for nine months.
The tannins give the wine compactness and grip, preventing it from becoming too wide. A great food companion to everything with nutty and roast flavors.
Alc. 13.48% vol. RZ 1.6g/l Sre 4.8g/l
Case of 6 bottles.